Prepare the barbecue for direct cooking over medium-high heat (200° to 240°C).
Lamb Cutlets with Sun-Dried Tomato, Feta, and Olive Stuffing
- Prep Time20 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time30 min
- 8 thick cut lamb cutlets
- ½ cup semi- sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 75 grams feta, roughly chopped
Create a pocket in each lamb cutlet by cutting an incision at the top, near where the bone meets the flesh.
In a bowl fold together the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, Italian herbs, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Add the feta and gently combine, creating a paste with lumps of feta. Stuff each cutlet pocket with an equal amount of the mixture.
Lightly drizzle the cutlets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Barbecue the cutlets over direct medium-high heat, with the lid closed, until cooked to your liking, 2 to 3 minutes per side.